DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many cars and insurance is getting steep. I have tagged and driveable..

2006 Dodge Ram
2008 Dodge Magnum 3.5
2005 Dodge Magnum RT
2002 Chrysler 300M
2002 Jeep Liberty
2001 Dodge Intrepid
1991 Dodge Spirit R/T
1993 Dodge W350
48 ft. enclosed Trailer
soon...1986 Shelby Omni GLHS

Im the only driver. Has anyone heard of insurance that will unsure me as the driver for up to X amount on any car but also carry comprehensive to insure against acts of god.?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Might be best if you "Thin the Herd".

Not sure what you're expecting. Even with just "Liability" that's going to be a major expense. And your driving record will factor in along with other things.

Do you need to have them all insured at the same time? Are you driving all of them during the same time period?

Not sure why you're asking this question if you're not driving all of them actively. So what's your point?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
IDK, havent heard of that under standard insurance...commercial fleet insurance, IDK, that might be different.

Your best bet is to call around and see what you can get.

I see you have a 1993 W model. Cummins diesel?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do drive them all... except the GLHS... I was hoping someone knew of a policy that would cover them all for acts of god, but since I can only drive on, why do I need liability and collision coverage all the time. I drive each one at least once a month.

On the Spirit RT, check out Sport Compact Car magazine in June of 06.... It my RT...woot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts