DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. First time posting here. I'm recently getting into working on my 2004 Dodge Intrepid ES with the 3.5L V6 engine myself. I need help understanding what I need to buy. I know I need to replace a vacuum hose elbow on the back side of the intake manifold just above the throttle body to the left of the PCV valve, but I can't find anything that references the size that I need. While the engine is running, the vacuum hose elbow is collapsing and I'm afraid that is going to cause issues later if it isn't already. I don't know if I'm even using the right terminology on all this. I'm learning as I go as quickly as I can. Here is a picture to help illustrate exactly what part I'm talking about.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this might be a replacement. It's a universal elbow from Advance Auto Parts. I'd rather get an exact fit, but if this works fine, I'm happy.
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...elbow-47411/5707250-P?searchTerm=vacuum+elbow

Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I put this in the wrong forum I think. Disregard guys. I copied this to the second gen general discussion forum.

·
Premium Member
17,493 Posts
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS THREAD HERE:

(I copy/pasted MARAUDER2003's post there.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts