DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Holly i've been every where, Parts Source which is our verison of Advance auto parts, ive been to wal-mart as i was told to check out on this site, and I havent been able to find a Civic intake?!?!? ANY ONE IN CANADA know where i can get a intake?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
man, paypal me some money, ill go to autozone and buy you one and ship it to you.

·
Registered
537 Posts
part source have civic intakes up here, but they look like cheap piece of crap not like the autozone ones. Just go to a body shop and get them to bend u a pipe.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Really, what striker98 suggested is the easiest. All it is is a 2" ish pipe with a 90* bend (pref. aluminum) that replaces your old intake. Very easy to do.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Toronto_Ben said:
Yah i tried to do it for ebay but i don't have a credit card
I don't know if you got pre-paid debit card's up there. But thats what I use for all my stuff that I buy on the net. I don't like to give my real credit cards out over the net, so I just use those. You can get the cards at any store down here. They work at any place that takes a credit card.

·
Registered
207 Posts
EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY EBAY ------- cost you like 30 bucks and you'll get an air filter. Its the same kinda pipe like aem and all of those other big companies use.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
go to a shop, ask for a 3" pipe, with a 90* bend at the end, approx. 2.5ft long

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i got my intake from e bay, just set up a pay pal account transefed the money and it was shipped it is pretty nice aswell !! You get a filter, the tubing all that stuff, only complant i got is on the tubing where they cut it there are little burrs but **** them just pull off it's simple.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
first step, get a credit card and get paypal.

Its the 21st century and online shopping is going to save you a ton of headaches. Especially considering you live in a back-asswards place like Canada.

·
Registered
530 Posts
most people on ebay will take a post office check or money order from a bank also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.