DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interesting Car And I though I saw it all

Well upon my journey today doing various things THIS CAR blew past me on the highway like i was parked. after realizing was I thought i saw I went afte it finally finding him stopped in the oasis.
Well here it is

Even better it was a guy driving it

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
that's actually kinda creative. I only hope that maybe they love bacon or he's a hardcore Redskins fan lol. It's funny how guys who drive today's beetles automatically get a certain rep....but when the first generation beetles came out, everybody in the planet was driving them.

Then again....today's Beetles come stock with...a......flower pot.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
looks like the turbo 1.8 .... those top out at 130 mph. The turbos have the little spoiler mounted at the top of the rear windshield that pops up after a certain speed. Looks like his has it. I'd feel like a retard driving that car though.

·
Registered
603 Posts
you would be driving fast too if your nose was above your eyes and you were a straight man driving a pink PIG car....

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm its funny how you post something such as a VW Bug painted to look like a pig and it turns into a comment concering gays and fags. The point of the picture and sharing it with you was to show how creative peeps get when it comes to cars and the fact that its not normal to see a pig moving faster then me. .................... TO CLARIFY this before it get out of hand further and more disrespect is thrown around that would bother some members here........ The car was driven by a older guy with his wife. older i mean around late 40 to 50's so in turn he was not gay.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im thinking hes just a pig fan im sure if he could i bet they would probally own a real one if they didnt live in chicago

·
Registered
603 Posts
Code2medic said:
Hmmm its funny how you post something such as a VW Bug painted to look like a pig and it turns into a comment concering gays and fags. The point of the picture and sharing it with you was to show how creative peeps get when it comes to cars and the fact that its not normal to see a pig moving faster then me. .................... TO CLARIFY this before it get out of hand further and more disrespect is thrown around that would bother some members here........ The car was driven by a older guy with his wife. older i mean around late 40 to 50's so in turn he was not gay.

Dude you need to chill a little...okay a whole hell of a little....Pink is a girlie color and MOST straight men dont drive pink cars or VW's anymore, unless its there wifes car or they are gayamerican. I wasnt, and I dont think anyone else was disrespectful about anyone, or about gayamericans.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts