DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that's what i was thinking of doing to mine since I am a firefighter I just haven't sat done and thought about it. The only other place that I have seen that propane thing done is on New York State Thruway cars. That and my friend was trying to tell me about someone that hooked up propane to his diesel truck for a Nitros effect.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
ViatiminJ said:
That and my friend was trying to tell me about someone that hooked up propane to his diesel truck for a Nitros effect.
This is true. Those diesel guys can use propane for a NOS effect. On top of that, it is MUCH cheaper.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
does the propane just cruise through the Fuel injectors like regular fuel?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
on my computer at school i have a video of a duramax diesel pickup running a 14.1 1/4 (and smoking some loser 5.0 rustang, which made it even more fun) with propane injection and drag slicks, otherwise stock. i'll post a link when i get back from break.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Is it just me or does the dash look green?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
at least is has a brigg's n'stratton motor under the hood!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Don Hardy said:
OK Joe, I'm gonna just follow you around and keep saying that you are a sick puppy
I have a feeling that he has been told that more than the mind can fathom.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sure this guy knows what he's talking about........? Propane.....? Perhaps he has it confused with the Flexible Fuel (FlexFuel) engine that was in some for Methonal. Wouldn't it have to be modded for propane......?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts