DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since i have it the interior light of my intrepid has never work i chek the fuse &they are all ok i think its the wire connector of the light but im not sure.
ho and the door light are working fine its juste the rear and front light they won't turn on.

Sorry for my bad english.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Maybe check harness to make sure its tightly in its spot... all upper interior lights are on same harness.. could be a break in the wire somewhere too if previous owner had pillars off...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
harness position?

Where is the harness conector that operate the upper light? I want to know where it is befor i chek alone and break something for nothing.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
You will have to pull fuse access panel, drivers side with door open..its the harness with 6 wires I think Just to the left top of the fuse section.. youll notice the wires heading upward ... Routed behind left A pillar.. common place for people to hack into their wiring..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Harness find

I find the harness and i unplug it so all the upper acc went off but all wire seem to be good i will follow this harness to the source and find what wrong whit that thx for help.

But could it be all the light are blown? my friend tell me that if one is blown all will not work but im sure that they are not blown.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts