DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I got a 99 intrepid with i belive its called Camel and Dark suede interior, I want the leather booted shift plate for autostick but they didnt use my interior color past 99. i know the colored piece and black plate are all one piece so im surious if i can get a grey or taupe piece and paint it the suede color. or has anyone actually seperated the two pieces and put em back together? any advice would be helpful

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I believe the colors were taupe or sandstone for tan interiors, and deep or dark slate for the dark grey interiors. Never heard it called suede. Suede is a material, not a color. As far as separating the boot from the bezel, it can be done, and custom boots just about any color can be had from various sites, including ebay. Putting the boot back on isn't too bad, but it can't be done too easily the original way, you'll just have t use super glue or something, works fine.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what dodge said suede he looked it up and thats what the piece came in

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
r0meo021 said:
u gonna paint the leather?

Nah the part of the A/S shifter plate that is dash color jsut need it to match may try to cut mine off and jb weld it or something to a leather shifter boot black piece

1 - 5 of 5 Posts