DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this a pic of the interior.... took it a while back... not alot has changed... other than lime green floor mats(thanks to the bath rugs i found at super walmart) and a new shift boot... just look at the signature

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the airbag cover i guess from sitting in the sun peeled up... florida's sun sucks... but yeah does anyone know if i were to try to take that cover off if it would deploy? and about the color... i wanted it different i reckon.... and i like things that stand out... so it seemed right.... i have pics of the outside comming in a day or so i believe..... i have to get the camera from a friend... it has all my pictures on it... but its the stock green... 17 inch wheels.....the driver door is beat to crap cuz someone backed into it a couple weeks after i got my license... but its all getting fixed over the holiday and will be lime green (signal to be exact)... it should look nice... ill put pics up as soon as possible... thanks alot

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Your ride looks good, man. Unique. Btw, the warped airbag cover is par for us 1st gen folks. It gets worse the more you leave it in the sun of course. ;) Best bet is to find another Intrepid at a junkyard and replace the entire passenger side airbag assembly. Be sure to disconnect the battery before you attempt this. Again, nice ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts