DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have 2002 3.5 L V6 engine intrepid and for the past couple months I have been having a wierd problem happen to me while I am driving. Randomly, the air bag light will come on, and the ac, windows, turn signals, and front latch will shut off. Once I start the car again they will usually work but then they will still shut off again randomly minutes later. Sometimes I can go a couple days without this happening but it will eventually do it again. What does everyone think the problem is? Is it electrical or maybe the ignition? I don't have to use my car to drive to work or anything so i've been putting this off for while but it has been happening so often lately that I need to do something about it. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Check the ignition fuse with a meter and or just replace it! Mine was in an accident and I had the same problem replaced that fuse and problem solved! If not check your grounds start with the ones at the junction box under the hood

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check the ignition fuse with a meter and or just replace it! Mine was in an accident and I had the same problem replaced that fuse and problem solved! If not check your grounds start with the ones at the junction box under the hood
I checked and all the fuses are fine! I noticed that it i wiggle the key forward a bit while driving everything comes back on, but the left signal blinks rapidly. Any other thoughts as to what it could be?

·
Registered
529 Posts
There is another trend with the same problems looks like an ignition switch! As far as the fast blinker that's an indicator for a burnt out bulb!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts