DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats this weekend right? we'll even though i wont be there i hope everyone has a lot of fun and takes a lot of pics.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
There'll be tons of pics and video. In fact, there'll be a DVD for purchase full of intl. meet video footage. :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Warlord187 said:

Not sure if I will be getting that because if I do, I know I'll be beating myself up for not going.

:crazy:

bah use it as a reminder to go next year :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
I would have gone in a heartbeat especially to stay/visit with family in Chicago but Playoffs are on with the Red Wings and had a suite for Thursday and Sat game and a suite for the finally 1 - 7 Tigers on Sunday this weekend...Damn it....Hope you all have a great time!

STBEAR007

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I just woke up from getting home around 4 am from it! I am uploading my pictures and am currently loading the pictures onto a webpage somewhere for us all to look at.

--Gorm

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I have about 30 minutes of some of the good stuff that happened. Randy has what's probably several hours of footage. We had several people video taping just to make sure we have as much different footage as possible, and as far as I know, we have lots.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
And none of it is in the least bit incriminating, especially to minors.

Wink wink, Randy. ;)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Those of you who DIDN'T go to the IM, you will NEVER guess a secret we have about MeanGreen! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts