DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
i didn't need a password to read it when randy posted it, like 3 freakin days ago...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well this is what comes up when the link is clicked,..,.

Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
Note: This requires cookies!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Um, ok tempers.....everyone chill. Life is all good. Now everyone breathe. Are we better now? If not, close your eyes and go to your happy place. The link is ok here. And if it bothers you that it is here, please just ignore it. Thank you. Now continue with your posting.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
MochaMike said:
Second link doesn't work...

You guys will get a kick out of this..

I have a 96 Intrepid ES...
Are you really the Mocha Mike that got ****ed over (at one point) from that Chuick kid? Wow... if so... I would have been over at his place pounding the crap out of him. Glad to hear that you got your $ back from him. You guys over there are ruthless.. lol...
Now post pics of your trep! :)

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
The people of that fourm are obvisouly not very happy with the attention that, that thread has gotten them. They locked the thread and then made you log into it to see it. Obviously they were pissed at all the little noobs coming in and giving their 2 cents.

--Gorm

·
Registered
518 Posts
been there, done that with some fool from this board. paypal'd 300 bucks for some rims, never saw the rims, received a bunch of bs in pm's and threads, never heard from him again. Paypal retrieved me 150 bucks, but I lost the other half. i lost a lot of faith in this board for some time...no offense to everyone else here, just sad that the idiot used this board to scam someone.

oh well, its over with. We should all learn something here....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts