1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its time to bring back Blurple to his home... :flame:

The beginning...

Phase I. "Dodge Intrepid SE"

My baby on the first day I got it...thats after washing it once no wax...look at that shine..no mods and pure beauty...My aunt died the same day i bought this car...such bitter sweet...

Phase II. "Dodge Intrepid CS [SE + ES = SEES ~ SEE + S ~ C + S = CS]

The mod bug got me and i started with an otis and the addition of the CS badges...after my engine was shot i upgraded to a 3.5 HO with a K&N intake...got some Speedhut Gauges...added some cold cathode interior lighting..and a Pioneed DEH-P760MP...wow look at that speed..i love the 3.5..lol...and I added new tires and ES rims.

Phase III. "Dodge Intrepid Special MCS [300M Special + CS = Special MCS]"

The Final phase for blurple...removed the old engine after a thrown rod due to the fact that installers were dumb ****ing idiots and had coolant being shot into the intake making the car hydrolock...the baby got scratched up because a dumb ass hit the brakes on ice and his truck hydroplaned and flipped so to avoid that collision i took a ditch that ended up going to more a barbed wire fence...lost a mirror and scratched the **** outta my baby...broke the outter tie rod and cv axle...scatched my es rims...damnit...that ok...after removing the engine and waiting for the new one i realized that my car died...and needed to be reborn...better than before...better than ever before...I removed the cold cathodes...removed the seats...i removed the otis...i removed the speedhut gauges...i took it all out...and I began to rebuild right..the way it wanted to be from the start...new engine...only 4,000 miles on my baby...new brakes...new rims...new tires...black otis...Concorde gauges...ATC...300m Special Dash...300m Seats...300m Special Interior Panels...Full 300m dash harness...Infinity Kappa 6x9's...Infinity 7541a 4ch amp...Pioneer DEH-P8MP cd player...Pioneer Shallow Mount 12 Inch sub and amp to match...Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 6.5" comps...street glow interior neon lighting...custom amp box...300m antenna Mod...Autostick Upgrade...Custom Blue tinted and LED guages, atc, otis, headlight switch, shifter display...Big 3 upgraded to 1/0 GA wiring...custom LCD Bezel to replace clock vent on 300m dash...Pioneer AVD 6210 touch screen montior...AVIC 9DVD navigation and dvd player...Andy's Body Kit...New Black and Kandy Burple Paint Job...HID light upgrade...Niteshaded tails...Trubendz Exhaust with Dual Bomb style mufflers (yea ricey kind shut it lol)...StreetGlow Underbody Lights (neo blue)...THE FAMED MOTORSPORT RIMS!...Blue Painted Calipers...Autometer Cobalt series digital Voltmeter...Redtop Optima Battery...Viper 791xv alarm system...20% tinted Windows...300m Special Badges...300m Special Mirrors...Much is already done much still is in progress but i figured i would list the future with the present because its all coming soon...soon as in by the Int Meet.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
OFFICIALLY MONDAY lol

so i have to do both for now

:bsflag: :worthless

ALi

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMAO...ok a cs

for the quick answer "Custom ****"

but the real answer

ok so orginally i had a 2000 SE but I wanted parts from the ES thus making it a SEES right? Ok so if you break up SEES to SEE if you sound that word out its "C" and the only letter thats left is S so ...SEES; SEE = C; C + S = CS :bgking: :biggthump

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
interpretblurple said:
LMAO...ok a cs

for the quick answer "Custom ****"

but the real answer

ok so orginally i had a 2000 SE but I wanted parts from the ES thus making it a SEES right? Ok so if you break up SEES to SEE if you sound that word out its "C" and the only letter thats left is S so ...SEES; SEE = C; C + S = CS :bgking: :biggthump
****ing idiot, damn lol just damn

i think that was so stupid, i actually liked it lol

i get it thou lol, cs lol, u get some rep hommie

I WAS HOPEING to see a freekin groundeffect kit or some dubs lol

ALi

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Goliath27 said:
****ing idiot, damn lol just damn

i think that was so stupid, i actually liked it lol

i get it thou lol, cs lol, u get some rep hommie

I WAS HOPEING to see a freekin groundeffect kit or some dubs lol

ALi

lmao hey the kit is coming in august, along with some other special goodies..but you will just have to wait and see just like everyone else...thanks to this internship i have ima make 50k in one summer, which will lead to me gettin anything and everything i ever wanted for the trep

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
lol nice pictures of me sitting in your engine bay :D

Car is looking sweet Kris, i'm gonna have to come back out and see it again ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
So did you put in the controls abov the mirror yourself? By the way we have the same color car! hah... only thing is mine is broke! haha... your car is sweet tho... like that K&N Intake... i was thinking of doing that myself... but now i got bigger fish to fry, like.... a new engine! ohhhh

1 - 20 of 29 Posts