DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting this thread to keep all my videos in one place here. These are all short video samples of some of the styles that I like to play. The videos are raw, unrehearsed clips that were recorded within the last couple of weeks. I didn't practice any of these cover songs to put on a perfect production, so forgive me if you spot some mistakes. The guitars in the videos are my 2003 Gibson Les Paul Custom Wine Red, and my Jackson Kelly KE3.

I've been playing guitar for around 26-27 years, but still learning something new every day. Enjoy the videos and feel free to comment. Constructive criticism is welcomed and if you have any licks of your own, by all means, post them here! :guitarplay3:

If you'd like to hear some of my older original material, you can check it out here: www.soundclick.com/edro

You can even download my mp3s for free!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
">

">

">

">

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
">

">

">

">

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
My video is a repost from the other site.

Gear: Dean Vendetta XM, Digi-Tech Death Metal distortion stomp box, Park 50 watt bass amp.
">

Gear: Ibanez GAX75, BOSS Metal Zone MT2 distortion stomp box, Peavy revolution 112 amp.
http://www.facebook.com/v/1175646716248

I have more videos but they are on my Facebook page.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome Ed!!! Now we've got some tunes to listen to while visiting Di.net. :biggrin:
Thanks Dan! If you're looking for just audio tracks, my soundclick page has my older original material with various widgets and players that can be embedded into threads and such. Those are full length songs with drums, bass and keyboard tracks.

www.soundclick.com/edro

The videos I've been posting lately are more or less "demonstration clips" of just raw guitar... I'm going to work on some more videos that include accompaniment tracks soon.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's a couple little ditties I recorded with the beater classical that I painted...

">

Three pieces... the first one is nothing, just some chords I was playing around with. The second two.... name 'em?

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And on the LP again, trying to play some more Randy Rhoads. Been trying to perfect this one for years... some nights I can play it, some nights I can't. But look who I'm trying to perfect!

">

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wut, nobody liked my Def Leppard cover? :sneaky2: :takethat:

It's the instrumental they go into after "Bringin on the Heartbreak" on the "High 'N Dry" album. Y'know, the one they never play on the radio...

Doing more recording soon, been busy lately.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Uploading a new guitar vid... A quick and dirty compilation recorded at the GF's house. I'm playing the "beater" classical. This guitar was basically a toy... I paid $5 for it back in nineteen eighty something. It has a huge crack on the back of it from where the kids used to walk on it and use it for a step stool lol. It's been banging around in my closet for years. I painted it recently, so the sound isn't that great coming out of it, but I put some new strings on it. It's still fun to beat around on...

Nothing practiced or rehearsed as usual... this is as raw as it gets. Only one take... I hate going back and trying to re-do something to get it perfect. It only leads to insanity! The video is kinda dark as well. The sun is always going down on me...

">

1 - 20 of 202 Posts