DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all .... i'm looking for intrepid's body kit ....n' i like this one http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/intrepid.html .....
Style D-1 D, with opened centre grille $479 .... front bumper
Style A 2 piece with end flairs $295 .... sideskirts
Style A GT Style $379 ..... rear bumper

u guys know if they are sold cheaper than that at any place .... or is there any place in houston to get it from or any other website in usa .... i'll really appreciate your help ...

p.s. n' also where to get the paint job form houston .... i found many places but dont know if they are good ... let me know please ....
thanks.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
GAK!

Man I wish I had that kind of money to throw around!
That's around 1200 bucks, and it still needs body work, fitting and paint!
All for a bunch of glass/plastic!

Yeouch!

Oh Well, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Just in case you don't know, body kits often require alot of work to get the fiberglass to fit your car properly. This drives teh total price of the kit once it's installed way up.

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bodykit

That particular kit is made by them and only sold by them in Canada. I have been trying to get the 2000 beyond kit done so that I can purchase it but they keep telling me a few more weeks and thats what I have been hearing since Nov

·
Registered
603 Posts
I H A T E let me repeats H A T E the front bumper they have designed. The back is nice with the exhaust comming out the holes. But the nose is nasty....To each his own though

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LT.Almond said:
I H A T E let me repeats H A T E the front bumper they have designed. The back is nice with the exhaust comming out the holes. But the nose is nasty....To each his own though

dude than which is the best body kit around .... i want to buy one but am really confused .... i like andy's body kit but not the rear bumper ... it looks ugly ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts