DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a factory hood cover with the Intrepid logo on it for $39 on craigslist. The seller was happy to get it out of his garage and delighted to have someone that could use it pick it up. His trep was wrecked several years ago and he had the bra just sitting around in his garage. These factory covers with the logo are getting hard to come by.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was trying to post a picture but it says jpeg size needs to be 1200 X 1200 and my picture is currently 4600 X 3400 and that I need to downsize it manually. Anyone have a clue what this means and is it easy to do. I could not find any previous posts on uploading pictures but there has to be a ton of them somewhere.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I was trying to post a picture but it says jpeg size needs to be 1200 X 1200 and my picture is currently 4600 X 3400 and that I need to downsize it manually. Anyone have a clue what this means and is it easy to do. I could not find any previous posts on uploading pictures but there has to be a ton of them somewhere.
Open Paint, Resize, Save and Upload. Image is from Win7 but is an example.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Intrepid bra

Let's see if this works, thanks for the input put the only paint I know is when I turn on a compressor or use a spray can. A friend of mine hopefully got me squared away using shrinkphotos.com or something like that. For some reason my windowsXP does not show paint feature.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,244 Posts
Ohhh Man, it's in awesome condition. NICE fine.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I found one in the yard today. I didn't realize they were such a rare find. If had one small tear in it about a half inch. If anyone wants it I can likely go back for it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any idea what they would get for it? Sometimes you can grab stuff like that for next to nothing at the yard because they have no real market for it and have no idea what to price it at. Does it have the Intrepid script on it like in my photo?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Its the same as your photo. They would likely only want a few dollars for it, if anything. It costs me about $20 for gas to get there and back. If someone is willing to pay for my gas and actual costs I'll go back for it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No need to waste the gas and time but next time you go to the yard if it's still there grab it. Make sure you show them that it's ripped so they price it accordingly. Once I picked up an air dam that was cracked and when I pointed out the damage they said to just take it, no charge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts