DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some bastard set fire to my trep while it was parked in my college parking lot. everything inside it was melted. its a complete write off. what pisses me off is that i thought that people these days are a bit more civilized than this. i live in prince george, bc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya it is messed up, here's the full story

i came to the college at 12:10 pm, and i went to the library to study. At 1:00pm i decided to go grab coffee, and i went to my car, that is when i noticed that someone had smashed my left taillight and put an egg through it. so i called the rcmp and they sent 1 cop. he came and parked beside my car and didnt get out. he asked me for my license because he said "i want to make sure you're not wanted for anything. so i was like sure, then i gave it to him, and he kept on playing around with his computer as i stood there for about 15 minutes. then he gave me my license back and he said "we are done here", i said, what about the vandalism would you like to see it. he said "no, its probably not that bad, just pay for fixing it your self as we dont need any more insurance claims" and then he drove off.

at this time i was really mad but i didnt know what to do, so i just left it as is. i didnt drive the car, i just went with my girlfriend in her car. then we came back to the college, i stayed there till about 7pm, then i went to my girlfriends house. at about 8:30pm i got a call from the police asking me to come to the college as my car was burning. i was really shocked and amazed and went there. the fire department said that the car was locked and who ever did this broke the front passenger window and either poured gasoline in and lit it on fire or placed some type of bomb and detonated it, as there was a car on video parked behind mine, that recieved a parking ticket 5 minutes before it happened. and according to the parking attendant which was about 200 meters away when he saw it happened, he saw that the car that he ticketed was not there after the explosion.

this really sucks as the police are still not sure if it was a bomb or not, and i'm kinda scared as if it was a bomb then that would mean that someone might have been trying to kill me. i dont have any enemies at all. all that happened this week that was different was that i was running for president of our student union and i am running against people that have been in power for 5 years, in a a 2 year college, and i exposed them, i found out my oponent took the ballot box home, that is cheating and should be grounds for disqualification, so i will be in contact with the canadian federation of students.
it just amazes me how people go to these kinds of levels. one should always resepect people properties even if the other person is a so-called enemy.

thank you all for listening.

to be honest i have had no problems mecahnically with my trep, yes it was a 2.7L 2001 es, but no problems whatsoever. so depending on how much icbc decides to give me, i hope i have enough to buy another one.

sherif

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
sabouze said:
who ever did this broke the front passenger window and either poured gasoline in and lit it on fire or placed some type of bomb and detonated it

sherif
So I must ask... who did you piss off recently? Ex girlfriend? Ex best friend?

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Wow this is insane, its definately someone you pissed off to go to that extreme. There should be cameras around though, so hopefully you can get someone prosecuted for this crap

·
Registered
836 Posts
This thread is worthless without pics!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wish they did that to my Intrepid, I'll take the write off any day. Imagine all that money you would've lost with all the depreciation these crappy car's goes threw. Cut your losses now, and go buy a better car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll post pictures as soon as the forensics are done with it, and i get it back. they still dont know if it was a bomb or if it was set on fire. i blame my oponents running for student union as they are the only people with interest, motive, and opportunity.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Someone is after you. You better watch your back. Personally.I'd be loading mags. But, then again.My mags are already loaded :biglaugh:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Shitty deal man, hope you find out who did this so you can get him prosecuted! That's bullshit!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
intrepid1999 said:
Wish they did that to my Intrepid, I'll take the write off any day. Imagine all that money you would've lost with all the depreciation these crappy car's goes threw. Cut your losses now, and go buy a better car.
:gives: Thats pretty lame,kicking a man while he's down. Some of us happen to like our cars...

SAB, Sorry about the Trep man that really sucks,just be carefull untill things cool down.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Dude, does your girl have any nutty old boyfriends? That ****in sucks bro, thats some **** i'd kill over. keep us posted on this melodrama, i wanna know if they get the bad guy!

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Man, Sorry to hear that about what happened and i thought what happened to my car was bad.... I would be highly pissed!!!! As to you having enough money for another one, I'm sure you'll find one (ES W/3.2) in the price range you want..... But I'd be afraid that it would happen again......

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I wouldn't be concerned that someone was trying to kill you, as you weren't in the car. I would be concerned, though as to whom you have pissed off lately. It could be mistaken identity though...

Sorry for your bad luck.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Um...have they questioned the owner of the car that was parked behind you that had been ticketed?? Seems like a good first place to start since they'd have the license plate on file from the ticket... :dunno:

·
Registered
734 Posts
sabouze said:
i'll post pictures as soon as the forensics are done with it, and i get it back. they still dont know if it was a bomb or if it was set on fire. i blame my oponents running for student union as they are the only people with interest, motive, and opportunity.

or a chick.....

hope the culprit is found, and post his/her/their pics so we can show some "appreciation"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts