DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I actually emailed them to see if I could join them....they emailed me back and stated that my membership was pending....that was like two months ago and I have not heard from them since.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is this club located at???

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
I like their "requirements":

"Requirements - Own a Dodge Intrepid, 2002 model or earlier and have some mods on the vehicle, IE... Wheels, Tints, Stereo, Paint, Moon Roof.. ect....

If you have no mods, but still want to join the club, just contact us and we'll give it consideration."

Sorry all you 2003 guys. You don't qualify... :p

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I still think the Naughty and Nice car club (girls) has the best membership rules, you MUST do at least one mod a year and mandatory club attendance, all clubs should be like this

Rules and Regulations for members

Naughty and Nice Girls-

A minimum attendance of 3 calendar events is expected. All MANDATORY events are expected to be made unless notification and approval has been given by the President or VP.

Club logo is to be displayed in a visible location, and is to be immediately removed upon exit of the club.

Members must not go longer than one year with no new modifications

Girls are asked to keep in touch with club officials about their modifications, current and future

Girls are asked to conduct themselves appropriately while attending N&N Calendar events or when displaying the club logo- deviations from this rule will not be tolerated.

Girls are expected to maintain good up keep of their rides

Lack of mods, interest, loyalty, enthusiasm, attendance, and communication are all grounds for removal.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It just goes to show....women are ball busters no matter what they do...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
joekd said:
I still think the Naughty and Nice car club (girls) has the best membership rules, you MUST do at least one mod a year and mandatory club attendance, all clubs should be like this

[/color]
[/B]
Hmmmm, it seems like it would be easier to become Miss America than to be in that club.

[Note to self - cancel plans to join the Naughty and Nice Customs Girls club]

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Players 304: The club is located out of Oceanside California.
JoeKD: I'm actually the one in the brown intrepid on the right hand corner.

The club right now is not active. The majority of the members are in the armed forces and are in the middle east as we speak. They'be been there since November. I'm the only member left in the US I think. We'll be back in action when this hole IRAQ thing is over with.

·
Registered
530 Posts
BlackTrep911 said:
It just goes to show....women are ball busters no matter what they do...:rolleyes:
ain't that the damn truth!:devil:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I will be glad when this war is over hard really not having no one to meet up with in my woods but spring fling i will hoefully see Intreper and ride..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts