DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys...

My name is Andy. I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
My car is not in a great shape because this is the way i got it i will try fixing it up.

Current mods:

Concorde LXI cluster
Buttons to control the future mods
Box where stuff can get power from
Green led in the cup holder
4 Disk changer, New Headunit with CD Changer controls and Leather shifter.
Fixed Vents , black map lights and green leds in glove box ...

Soon mods :
Dash with pockets
Leather console lid

Future Mods:
Leather seats
3.5L Engine ( only when 2.7 dies )
300M interior ( maybe... )
And too many others !!

Ok now for the pics...

I just took these pics... car is very dirty now ill wash it and clean it up tomorrow if I have the time.

In this pic u can see the cluster I got from TFC... and the damn RPM-meter's needle which is from the stock one cause i lost the good one god damn I hate looking at the speedo when driving...

Here is the front with no flash... hides all the bad stuff about the car...

and here is the front with flash u will see what i meant when I said car was in a bad shape.

In this pic u can see some buttons I added... green ones are with led in them..
The ones under the steering wheel will be removed as soon as i recieve a new black bezel from TFC.. wich should be by the end of the week.

Ok thats all for today because its very late so I'll post more tomorrow after i clean this mess up !!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
vary nice, and i look forward to seeing more.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys I'll post more pictures after school and cleaning it up !

Edit: Anyone knows exactly what color I should look for when buying paint to fix up all that scratches in the front ? Canadian Tire has plenty of (chrysler)red's... and I don't want to mess anything up..

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok guys I'm very sorry I was very busy today and yesterday hopefully tomorrow I'll have the time to clean it up and post more pics !!

So here's one more for u guys... pic is a little old ill switch the neons for green ones very soon !

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the nice compliment, Keith.

Allright guys, I know many of you think I'm an ass for not updating this thread and it's been a while now. Main reason is... I don't really have any tools to clean the car up. Tomorrow I'm not going to school because I am sick as hell. Instead I'll go see my family medic then I'm off to Canadian tire to buy a steamer to clean the car up.

Now it would be very nice if some of you guys gave me some tips on how to use it since i never used one but i know they are great. I do not have a lot of money so I'm not getting one of these high pressure crazy ones.

I will post before and after pictures.

Another question is, If it's not high pressure, what do I have to cover up with a plastic bag in the engine bay to not mess something up ? the engine is very dirty and I sure as hell have to clean it up.

Thanks a lot and sorry for not updating this thread.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn. I went to canadian tire and they don't have it in stock. And I don't feel too well to go to some other canadian tire... Here's one more pic so you guys don't flame me lol

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
as far as a steamer goes, i use only simple green, and scrub brush, and water in the motor compartment. Never have to worry about messing anything up.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
as far as a steamer goes, i use only simple green, and scrub brush, and water in the motor compartment. Never have to worry about messing anything up.

Nice car, now get to work cleaning her up!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hey guys... bringing my thread back from the dead... because of a mod I did today.
I saw greystr's Led cup holder and I thinked... hell yeah why not..

So I spend a little over 30 bucks on goodies... here's what I came up with..

The goodies..

1.2K ohm resistors
1 super bright green led
(unused) 4 very bright green leds
2x speaker terminals
1x black box
and some other stuff...

these are the goodies..(dint notice the leds are not seen in the pic sorry)

You obviously are wondering what are these speaker terminals for.. I used them and the small black box to make a little box where stuff can get +12v from... I'm running ground through the switches for less risks... ( took out the old one cause it was too big and had to hide it under the cubby pocket )

obviousely my cat had to see what was going on...

Preparing the led...

1.2K ohm resistor added...

Trying the led in my computer ... ( very nice green.. )

Making sure the thing wont short anything out

Light pic of the pretty much finished product... scratches are invisible.. camera flash is wayy too powerful ( and 7.2 megapixel helps it see every damn detail.. )

[to edit not sure what the picture is..] ... no these are not my cigarettes... these are my dad's..

Finished Product in the car...

Dark picture close to it..

Dark picture from outside the car

If you have any questions .. ask !

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I used 1 of them before installing this mod(lighted switches). It was for 2 blue neons under the dash. I have now taken them off because I want to get a green theme for the inside of the car. Now I am using the switch that is close to the driver for that LED in the cup holder. ( just adding some info ) if you need some of these I got a local store that sells plenty of these...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts