DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Alot of people that have sent me a private message have had 300 thats cool were basicly the same thing so yeah

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also im thinking of our frist meet im thinkg of just calling dodge and chrysler
cars like the intrepid and 300 m and if u want im trying to get my friends viper too

·
Registered
44 Posts
lvslimsdodge said:
also im thinking of our frist meet im thinkg of just calling dodge and chrysler
cars like the intrepid and 300 m and if u want im trying to get my friends viper too

Well then pritty much we should just keep it as all dodge and chryslers i can invite alot of srt4 if u want we can make a post about it o and a big park that would be sunset park

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey im also in the process of making a Vegas Intrepid Sticker for my front Window dose anyone know who would print out a sticker that big

·
Registered
589 Posts
i tried before a few years ago and only a few showed up ............. we did it at the top of the sams town parking lot its a nice spot and kinda big . im down for a good car meet ive had my trep for 4 years and olny see one meet :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would really like this meet to happen to so that way i can start saving money for parts hove somthing to shot for

I get a 350 recever for my car for free tommorow i think ill sell my pioneer for some cash and buy somthing for my car but what i will get 160 for my cd player what should i buy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts