Which car is more powerful
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-DODGE INTREPID ES 3.2 - 225HP------1999'
-DODGE STRATUS R/T 3.0- 200HP-------2002'
THANK YOU---------CHRIS

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
a Stratus R/T with a 5-speed manual transmission is about the same speed as an Intrepid R/T with the automatic until higher speeds 60MPH+ where the Intrepid R/T should pull away.

Sooooo, an ES with 225HP is slower than the R/T with 244HP......the Stratus R/T is faster :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
The Stratus R/T, Mitsu Eclipse (3G), and Sebring LX Coupe ALL have the Mitsu 3.0, 200 HP...

Well, the Stratus R/T with manual will get about 15.6-15.9's, the straight autos with get 16.0-16.5's, Autosticks will get high 15's-low 16's...Ive seen on the stratus site, people with just a CAI, and exhaust get high 15's very easily....It is faster stock then the Intrepid ES's...But the most important thing is the potential of the Mitsu 3.0...They make a good amount of aftermarket parts...CAI, supercharger, Headers, Exhaust, etc. check out www.2gstratus.org strat R/T is the 3G Eclipse with the exception of the exterior, so if they make a aftermarket part the eclipse, they make it for the stratus rt.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I knew it was a Mitsu. I thought it was a 2.7

Thanks guys, and of course there's some cool stuff for the Mitsu.

The Germans I guess will only let us have the V8 stuff from the past, nothing for the current product except the Neons, excluding trucks of course.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
moparman said:

The Germans I guess will only let us have the V8 stuff from the past, nothing for the current product except the Neons, excluding trucks of course.
What about the 5.7L HEMI that looks like will be in the upcoming LX cars? Or, the rumor has it, the engine won't be a 5.7L HEMI, but a 6.1L HEMI.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts