DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
it is a pretty car, was the report in the backround a recording of radio traffic from Washington DC police on 9/11?

·
Registered
605 Posts
This caught my attention. I hope I am authorized.

WARNING: THIS WEBSITE IS SPECIFICALLY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESTRICTED FOR GOVERNMENT USE. IF YOU ARE GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL OR AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO PROCEED TO VIEW THIS WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD TO PRINT AS REQUIRED.

IF YOU ARE COMMERCIAL ENTITY OR PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL WITH NO PRIOR AUTHORIZATION TO PROCEED YOU ARE HEREBY PROHIBITED TO PROCEED TO VIEW, DOWNLOAD, PRINT, DISSEMINATE OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE OR ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH POLICE MOTORS DIVISION. FAILURE TO COMPLY CONSTITUTES DELIBERATE VIOLATION OF THIS WARNING AND THEREBY CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL USE AND BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND WILL SUBJECT SUCH ILLEGAL USER TO AGGRESSIVE TRACKING AND IDENTIFICATION PROCESS TO SUBJECT SAID ILLEGAL USER TO CRIMINAL AND-OR CIVIL PROSECUTION PURSUANT TO APPROPRIATE LAWS AND-OR STATUTES AND-OR REGULATIONS AND-OR LEGAL ACTIONS UNDER PROTECTION BY U.S. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND OTHER LEGAL JURISDICTIONS.
skippy_emt_b, I hope you know what you are reading...

·
Registered
605 Posts
skippy_emt_b said:
wait a minute.......where did you see that anyway??......i don't see it
IT's on the previous pages-the pages one is suppose to read before looking at the vehicles. :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
breezd said:
those are in madison? uh oh...i better keep an eye out when im up there :S
Those are in Madison, Mississippi, not Madison, Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Mississippi? That warning is right up there with the car alarm decals that are bought to intimidate people.
"Aggressive tracking and identification..." Sure, if you're a raccoon
or a 'possum!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Gundy97 said:
IT's on the previous pages-the pages one is suppose to read before looking at the vehicles. :D
I saw that warning too. If it was that top secret, they'd encrypt it or require passwords. I'm not worried.

What I did find weird is that it says it is the Police Motors Division of General Motors and that they supply new cars from all 3 major manufacturers... weird.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts