DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was discussion from Intrepidatious about a Intrepid convertible, well I made a coupe first to see what you guys thought. Thanks to 93Intrepid for the pic of the chrome R/T wheels and dodint for the background picture. I will work on the convertible later this week.

Charles
aka MathWiz

·
Registered
581 Posts
That's nothing. Look at how far away the front seat is from the steering wheel. You'd need some seriously long arms and legs to drive that thing!

Sorry to pick on it, but its just a funny mental picture.

·
Registered
558 Posts
THAT'S MY CAR!!! AT 6'-4", I CAN USE ALL THE HEAD, LEG AND ARM ROOM THE CAR CAN SPARE. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE POOR SLOBS WHO WOULD HAVE TO SIT BEHIND ME, THOUGH.

DANNY
CAPITALCITY R/T

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let short people buy a Honda Civic, I made the mistake of getting into a S2000 at the Honda dealer while waiting for friend's car. The salesman had to help me get out, my legs slid right in, but they would not bend the right way to get out.

Charles

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
pic looks cool..... I feel short compared to you guys, im only 5'11" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
BTW, the pic looks good! It stays within the boundaries of believable styling and uses many Dodge family "cues". Reminds me of a full size Stratus (which is another car I love).

I think Chrysler needs something like this. A full size two door. (kinda in the vein of the 90's T-Birds.) Chances are the Chrysler Hemi 300C is never going to see the light of day (or a Charger (?) for that matter) It'd be nice to be able get one of these bad boys with a V8 and RWD.

The only thing I would do different is make the C-pillar a little chunkier and put a dog leg on the rear quarter window. (Sure it makes for crappy visibilty, but looks so friggin meaty!) Other then that, I'd buy one now! (Heck, I'd buy it anyway!)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Actually now that I look at the picture, it does look like you put a dogleg on the rear quarter window, except you have it painted black. If you have a spare minute or so, try incorporating the dogleg into the body (paint it red and trim back the molding) I bet it would look sweet!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
6'3" here ....suddenly feeling shrimpy.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Originally posted by Thrasher:
6'3" here ....suddenly feeling shrimpy.
I'm 6'3" too but i don't feel small at all. I'm what people call a big person.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guess I could chime in...I'm 6' 7"

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
jeez, i'm only 5'10" (a good solid 175 lbs though) and the intrepid is one of the few cars that doesn't make me feel cramped. i'm kinda claustrophobic. good thing dodge made the intrepid. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts