DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 99 2.7 liter started having problems about 6 months ago. I would be driving like normal and I would come up to a stop light and the car would stall. At first it would start right back up, but through time it got worse. I checked it for codes and never got any. I even got it looked at by a friend with a code scanner, still no codes. 2 weeks ago the same thing happened, but it would not start at all. Again there were no codes that came back. I finally saw from some on here to check the cranshaft position sensor. I just replaced it rather than go through the diagnosis. My car is great and it has never had any problems since. Never once did a code come up. I just thought I would pass that on to anyone else out there with the problem. Oh yea the part was $37 at Checker Auto.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Good to hear Good News!
Stealerships make too much money for what they provide...
DiNet supplies the knowledge and the encouragement to empower anyone who's willing to try!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.