DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any Intrepid Commercials that might have been out a couple of years ago....i think it'd be kind of neat if we could all find a few of them and save them to mpeg maybe create a database of them or something

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm not 100% positive, but there were a lot of dodge/chrysler cars in the Taco Bell commercial for the Big Burrito a little while ago, and i think i remember seeing an Intrepid in it... the commercial is the one where the cars are all tilted to one side while driving around.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
3.5Rocksolid96 said:
I'm not 100% positive, but there were a lot of dodge/chrysler cars in the Taco Bell commercial for the Big Burrito a little while ago, and i think i remember seeing an Intrepid in it... the commercial is the one where the cars are all tilted to one side while driving around.
Don't forget about the 2nd gen in the Subway commerical.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
As far as Dodge commercials, the Intrepid itself hasn't been extensively advertised on TV in quite a while. It's often included in commercials detailing the latest financing and rebate offers... and in the fairly recent commercials for the SXT-trim vehicles.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Comercials.......NO, but in tv shows, most definatly. ive seen second gen treps in shows like C.S.I. and in some others that i cant remember. they are mostly cop cars in these shows thou. i remember that Scully and Molder had one in the X files, lol, i remember that cuz the basterds used it to go offroading into farmland, assholes.

ALi

·
Registered
781 Posts
i still remember the old first gen commercials where the editor from car and driver or something got blind-folded and was told to guess what car he was in (an eagle vision) and said something like a mercedes...
or how about the little girl nicknamed "concorde"... if you've seen it you'll laugh

·
Registered
149 Posts
"Dodge, Dodge, Different, Different..."

"Just push play!"

Remember those? Those ads were some of the greatest in my mind, especially the Aerosmith ones! Also remember the ones where the guy (can't remember his name :confused: ) would walk around the Dodges which were all red on a white background and roll under a couple on a mechanic's creeper, etc.

I'll admit I enjoy the HEMI ads and that I very much enjoyed the Caravan ad where this young guy shows up to pick up a guy's daughter, driving the family Caravan. The girl's father notices the Caravan and remembers his old Ram Van of long ago (never liked those) and then it switches to the young guy driving the girl around in a Viper and the girl says "I can't believe my dad let you take the Viper..." while the girl's father drives the Caravan around for old times sake...

To the people at Chrysler in Auburn Hills in the marketing and advertising department(s): bring back the Aerosmith ads!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts