DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm following my friend home behind his dads 95 Lexas GS300(friend was driving), it has duals on it and its a solid car, my friend always plays it out to be fast as ****, and this and that. So I wanted to give the ole lexas a spankin. We stopped at a stop light, and we both just smiled at each other. Light turns green, I slam the pedal and right away was pulling away from the start, by the time I hit 60 he was 4 car lengths behind and getting farther and farther.... I shut her down at 70 considering the same friend had got a ticket for 75 in a 55 on the same road. Man it felt so good to show him what my car can do. I loved it. We get to his house and he walks up to me and says, you left black streeks 3 feet long, I just had to laugh...fun kill.....

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
way to lay the smack down on that Lexus!...and this kid thought a 3.0L inline 6 was fast :p :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i know a girl whose mom had one of those things...it's not a slouch but it's no match for a 3.5 intrepid of either generation. a good kill.

·
Registered
560 Posts
is the gs300 that 'new' lexus 'sports car'? the wannabe BMW...the toyota camry + 5000 bux...yeah, waste of money...what do they cost? 30k?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
if i am not mistaked the GS300 is a 4 door sedan, and not a sports car...but im not for sure

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by Valhalla 21340:
is the gs300 that 'new' lexus 'sports car'? the wannabe BMW...the toyota camry + 5000 bux...yeah, waste of money...what do they cost? 30k?
You're thinking of the IS300, which has a faster 0-60 time than the Intrepid R/T. However, it does start at about $10k more than the R/T as well.

skellyo

·
Registered
890 Posts
Yeah youre talking about the is 300 they are allright cars since everyone in my dam town wants to be alike and they all ahve one such idiots. as for the gs 300 the new ones arent that slow we could still beat them i think but as for the v8 300hp gs 400 i dont think so those babies will smoke us. dont forget they start a out at 40k and could go up to 55k what a waste of money

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hey LHSer...i like how you always get hp/torque/weight numbers for the kills section. question is, where are you getting them? i'd like to look around for some specs on a few cars that i've had encounters with. thanks a lot.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Great kill. Its always sweet to kill a friend that talks **** (i recently smoked a chick in her truck in the grandpa car). Good job :cool: :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I find all the specs i need through the yahoo search engine

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
that sounds alot better than looking through a search engine

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
thanks LHSer. you da man.