DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It (happily) hard to see in that photo but the driver's door has a dent one the lower side near the front. I'm probably just going to find a used one since I bet it would cost more to have that damage (which was caused the night the rear door wash ruined) fixed.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks! yeah it's held up pretty well besides the usual paint chips on the hood and such that you'd expect one a car with 199k on it. There is one area on the door frame that'll need to take care of. Hopefully my financial situation will improve in the coming months so I can get it taken care of.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Aaaaah.. Arent finishing touches great! ..funny how something so small can make such a huge difference in the overall appearance .. Beautiful lookin car man..The color and Love the rims too.. I bet they would look great with a light gunmetal paint job.. but why risk it..it looks amazing already ;)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks! I agree it's a little thing but it makes a big difference.

Yeah I prefer the bright silver they are now. If the color of the car was lighter maybe gunmetal would work, but for me the bright wheels add contrast to the darker paint. I plan to repaint them at some point the same color.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Nice pics Andrew. Did you ever do those rear brakes?
No not yet, tight money and all that, plus I'm still not sure the hesitation issue has gone away. that's still priority 1 for now. Once the cause is finally (I hope) found and fixed, then it'll be time to do the brakes.

great photographs! Nice car. Gotta love the PBQ!
Yep, great color. :D

21 - 40 of 110 Posts