DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Dad picked this thing up in February 2005 for $8,000 with 12 miles on it. So far, it has over 13,000 trouble-free miles. It seems to be equipped with just about everything except a sunroof. I love the paint color, particularly in the sun when cleaned-up. :eek:

I'm driving it for a few days while my Intrepid gets some wrenching done, so I shined it all up for my Dad for Father's Day. He said it was the 3rd time it's been cleaned since he got it. LOL!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
smc1377 said:
What the? He bought a new Neon SXT for $8000? How'd he pull that off or are those cars cheaper than I remember?
$8000 is actually < 1/2 of sticker. It was on the lot of a Dodge dealer that had some flooding, of which the entire inventory went to the salvage yard. The car came with a salvage title and no warranty, but other than that it's good as new, lol!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
...I'm still waiting for you to come clean up my Trep for me...

:biggrin:

Looks good Brad!! That is kind of a cool color. My old Honda Prelude (1980) was similar....the copper color always looked sharp when it was clean and polished!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In2Deep said:
...I'm still waiting for you to come clean up my Trep for me...

:biggrin:

Looks good Brad!! That is kind of a cool color. My old Honda Prelude (1980) was similar....the copper color always looked sharp when it was clean and polished!
Thanks Gary. Yeah, once I had it all cleaned up, I was admiring that paint big time. It has all sorts of gold and orange and all kinds of cool metallic looking colors when the sun hits it. I was telling my Dad I think it's my favorite all-time factory paint color on a car (other than black :D)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts