DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys the trep is now gone after getting a death notice from chrysler..
I am trading it in. the car i got is a 2002 Buick Rendezvous CX. LOL its one of those cars that when i first saw it i thought it was the
ugliest car but driving it isnt so bad its nicely loaded Will get better pics when i get home as the dealership is going to be detailing it so ill grab beuty pics then :)

Loaded with:
Dual power Leather Seats
Power windows
Power doors
power mirrors
4 captains chairs
Rear audio controls
Am/FM 6 disc in dash cd with RDS
Heads up display
Travel info center
Auto Headlights
Onstar
Homelink
Dual Driver memory seats,Mirrors, Radio Stations with 2 driver specific keyless entry Fobs.
and now 18" Wheels ;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more than anything but they are giving my 2400 with the bad motor and not tying it into the new car. only thing i hate is its gutless it has a 3.4 i think but according to autotrader 185HP but i think that engine goes into alot of GM cars so it may have performance stuff out there. But its as equipt as the intrepid and has 3 rows of seats :) its no expedition or trailblaze thoughLOL

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kcarlos2000 said:
Sellout!

just kidding

LOL DAMN RIGHT LOL if they had a LH car i could get financed for i woluld in a heartbeat but they dont and i cant take a risk on the intrepid dying befire i can find one i can finance. hopefully the magnum wheels will go on good and look good LOL the cut and paste i did on the wheels turned out lookin cool well see

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
95Intrepisize said:
Its just my opinion but I don't like them. I saw one behind a semi, and I thought it rear ended it, but it was just the way they are made.
LOL

my dads into those vans/suvs.

He Ended up getting the olds silhouette since its the same engine with more options and it looks better IMO. The rondezvous is a lot like an aztek. Same engine and rad as the silhouette/montant/venture but the condensser, cooling fans are diff LOL (i know from a deer accident)

Anyways, nice choice. They are a good running vehicle, better lights than the silhouette but that will soon be solved in my case (HID retro).

Good luck with ur new car.

Ciprian

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well got the Magnum wheels put on LOL looks so damn coool the offset makes the wheels stick out jsut enough to look aggressive. will get pics tommrow

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
IntrepidCUB said:
more than anything but they are giving my 2400 with the bad motor and not tying it into the new car. only thing i hate is its gutless it has a 3.4 i think but according to autotrader 185HP but i think that engine goes into alot of GM cars so it may have performance stuff out there. But its as equipt as the intrepid and has 3 rows of seats :) its no expedition or trailblaze thoughLOL
As long as you are happy. Plus I think you got a good trade in price for the trep considering the motor was going.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'd like to see the pics of the Magnum rims on the Rendevoux :p

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
:) Im doing everything i can to get it not to look like grandmas buick LOL. found a chrome push bar for the front that should toughen it up a bit LOL only problem i have now is the rams head on the wheel centers a tire place said i would have to jsut get some and try to fit em in you cant get em custom fit sized. but the average person isnt gonna notice the ram foudn the center emblems that stick on but the cap has to be smooth ill figure somehting out i should have got pics before but i did the swap 3 hours after i picked the car up LOL. though the charger wheels where the insides painted grey would look alot better

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.