DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to my signature page. My name is Andrew but everyone calls me Dru. I'm 23 years old, and here's my 1999 Column shift Dodge Intrepid.

current mods:
Black Otis
300M visors
K&N Filter
Chrysler Concord Power Leather Seats
Chrysler Concord/ Dodge Intrepid center console
ATC conversion
Dodge Intrepid Headlights (from an 04)
Chrysler Concord Gauges
Auto Headlight Switch
Dodge Intrepid Spoiler
Diamond Plated Floormats (hard to find!)
Rb1 Navigation Unit
Woodgrain Kit

note: every mod done on this car has been done by myself, except for my fiberglassed center console... I had some help from my buddy Charles.

Updated Sunday April 15, 2007
The Navi actually came on April 11, 2007, which was my birthday...

The rb1 Navi got some issues I believe during shipping.. Hopefully I can get them resolved.

bone stock chillen at the house.

ATC completed

Interior looks good but has changed....

when I was changing out my evaporator core and doing atc conversion....

the joy of doing the atc conversion. I for one have to agree its best to have the complete harness than splicing.

this thing is a pain in the ass to remove. lol I read on how to remove the lower harness and replace but since I had to remove thid whole thing anyway, its anchored really weird. There's like 3 screws holding this thing together under the hood. removing it made the removal of the lower harness really easy

just a side shot.

My interior with my diamond-plated floormats

My spoiler from a 2002 Intrepid ES. Funny thing about this is I found this when I was searching for some headlights. I rescused this puppy. 2 days after I pulled it they crushed the intrepid. I like to tell people I adopted it lol.

My Concord Gauges. Better shot of the gauges.

My Otis. In case you're wondering, it actually reads East 104 degrees! Yes it was hot as hell that day but I survived.

I'm getting more pics up, just thought I'd at least get it posted. Sorry for the pics having the grey at the bottom of the pics, blame photobucket.

I'm gonna update in a few days, just wanted to get my page posted. thanks everyone.

P.S. Couldn't have done any of this without the help of EVERYONE on DI.NET. I say everyone because I take everyone's comments into consideration.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Intrepidman21 said:
when I was changing out my evaporator core and doing atc conversion....
Ah yes I remember seeing my car like that. it's strange sitting there with no bezels :)

Looking pretty good nice job on the atc mod

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol funny thing is when I did the conversion, i relied on the pictures you took when you did yours DCell so when I was bout to call it quits for the night, I saw it looking just like yours and went for it. Thanks and thanks KCarlos.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
believe it or not, if u look at the top, i do have an Otis installed, thanks to Ronbo. I was thinking about converting to an EVIC though.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. I want to add more to it, but don't really have any ideas. The mod bug is contagious I swear!!! Intrep ED I was like, yo he has the same floormats as mine. I got a pic of the floormats front and back in my car but the pic is too big to load, I don't want to slow people's computers down.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking my next mod should be an ES bumper. I found one my color and in good shape. I'm going to add an Rb1 soon too. I want one of those BAD!!! lol I already know my way around st. louis and surrounding area pretty well but would love to see a map.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks. I appreciate it. about the atc conversion its a job. I actually not only took pics of the atc conversion but I took pics of my evaporator core replacement, so people can see that its not really hard, just time consuming.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,152 Posts
Looking good there Dru! I especially like the job you did on the OTIS!! J/K...an EVIC is an easy swap with no change to the wiring or cover. An ES bumper sounds like a good mod especially if it's the same color as what you already have. Good job!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just to let everyone know, i changed my A Pillars to blk, and I recently came across a black otis, now I'm stuck in which one I should keep and which one I should sell. I will be getting the ES bumper real soon. Also I came across a 3.2L from a 99 Intrepid. I haven't bought it but am thinking of doing so, with a complete rebuild from my cousin's friends shop, along with a completely rebuilt tranny and of course the complete wiring harness. I think I might update the 2.7 to a 3.2L. Wish I could find a 3.5L though.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when i was at the salvage yard today I discovered an all black Concord with the most beautiful leather seats I had ever seen. it then hit me, I smell a mod coming. I think I'm going to buy the leather seats and put them in my trep. Only problem, the front seats are bucket and I got bench. I do remember seeing on a car lot a concord with leather bucket seats, but i was thinking of converting it anyway. just a thought!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got another mod in process..... just wait

1 - 20 of 106 Posts