·
Registered
8,625 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
they work on mine!
looks really nice!
i've never actually seen a MS Edition in person, which is pretty odd, considering I have seen some of the nicest cars on here in person at Carlisle!

·
Registered
931 Posts
hey man you coming this weekend to the racetrack

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Intrepidwilkz said:
No I am in OH. I bought mine from my aunt.

Do you live in Westerville??? I think I might have seen you driving around Polaris Parkway no too long ago (2-3 weeks).

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I live in west chester but its not to far who knows it could have very well been me. And spaz I dont know what you are talking about the track but I will go if you give me the 411. Yeah spaz and patel we need to have a meet and pictures time sometime we are all some what close.

·
Registered
931 Posts
cool wit hme, there are soem other ohio member close too

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Intrepidwilkz said:
thanks ed love those foose rims on your car btw.
Thanks man, I pretty much have to polish them daily. So what plans do you have for your whip? Not that it doesn't already look really nice. Hey...where'd you get the di.net decal?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Intrep_ED said:
Thanks man, I pretty much have to polish them daily. So what plans do you have for your whip? Not that it doesn't already look really nice. Hey...where'd you get the di.net decal?

I got the di. net decal from the website. Very nice btw if you hhave not ordered any for yourself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts