DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here.

My name is Zoran, I'm 20 years old college student from Milwaukee, Wisconsin but I'm originally from Serbia & Montenegro (former Yugoslavia). For you that don't know, that's country in Eastern Europe (above Greece, next to Italy).

Anyway, I own 2 cars: 1997 Dodge Intrepid and 2000 Ford Mustang. I got Intrepid in summer of 2000 after I got my license. It had 30,000 miles and it came with every option Dodge offered on Intrepid in 1997 (best part is auto-stick). I drove it for about year (summer 2001) when I got 2000 Ford Mustang with only 3,500 miles. Intrepid used to be my daily driver until I got Mustang, but now it's my winter car. Intrepid currently have 84,000 miles, while Mustang have only 26,000 miles. I really like both of my cars, and I wouldn't never sell either one of them.

My favorite car is 1968 Dodge Charger 440 and I hope to own one someday. I'm currently college student at MATC (Milwaukee Area Technical College) and I'm majoring in networking. I like to listen Metallica, Linkin Park and Nickelback. I'm big fan of all muscle cars (my favorite is Dodge Charger) and I'm big fan of Red Star (soccer) and Sacramento Kings (NBA).

Few pic of my Intrepid

2 pic of my Mustang

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Hi. you are what i wish to have one day. a Dodge and a Ford :) hopfully me it will be a viper and a ford gt 1 or whatever the new racing 2005 is.

welcome to the site. that 3.5 is mighty dusty :)
oh yo what engine you got in that stang ?

whats faster :) id drive em every other day :) trep on rainy days and snowy days and hot days along with the stang..

·
Registered
881 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
Hi. you are what i wish to have one day. a Dodge and a Ford :) hopfully me it will be a viper and a ford gt 1 or whatever the new racing 2005 is.

welcome to the site. that 3.5 is mighty dusty :)
oh yo what engine you got in that stang ?

whats faster :) id drive em every other day :) trep on rainy days and snowy days and hot days along with the stang..
2000 Ford Mustang
3.8L V6 193 hp
5-speed manual
Red w/ single white racing stripe

You would be alot cooler with a 5.0
:gross_07:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Had some problems with passwords, so I had to start all over and register new user name.

Anyway, Mustang is only V6. I wanted to take some new pictures of Mustang and Intrepid, but it was snowing all day long (God I hate Wisconsin).

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
welcome to the club man...kewl name, nice rides.
Intrepid99 can change your screen name back to what it was if you want...just pm him and he'll fix you up.
feel free to say hi in our chat area.
again...welcome to the club.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Welcome to the site..

You talk about having every option on the intrepid... While i see Autostick.. A few things are missing that stick out to me.

ATC (Automatic Temperature Control)
Traction Control
I'm assuming since there's no ATC you don't have any type of OTIS.

Maybe you have every option they offered with the 'Sport' model? Were there options?

My parents had a 97 ES with EVERY option.. that thing was loaded.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sorry, that's what I meant: every option offered on Sport model: autostick, 8-way powere driver's seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, instrument panel message center, Sport badging, and Fortress wheel covers.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome aboard Zoran! Your car looks great!
However, what's up with the seat covers? :icon_conf

·
Registered
380 Posts
crombie said:
Welcome aboard Zoran! Your car looks great!
However, what's up with the seat covers? :icon_conf
Just crazy idea at the time. Since I didn't drove Intrepid since um um March (I think), I didn't even noticed seat covers.

I have to get it ready for winter now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts