DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Thank you Nick! If you have any questions and can't get a hold of Nick, send me a pm and I will gladly give you my number. I am in Florida for the next week so it will be hard for me to reply quickly. I will be on everyday though.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
1.Fearless_2000
2.NHogan
3.BlueNiteDragon
4.micholob

·
Registered
715 Posts
would love to attend, but i have a fight that night in marshalltown and don't want to be driving any greater distance than necessary. some other date, and i would prolly make it, just not this time...

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking a city park would be a good spot.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still think a park would be the best bet. We wouldnt have to worry about other traffic and the mall police. I know nothing really about these parks. Hopefully bluenitedragon can help me out. What we need is a parking space that can fit 5 or 6 cars and thats it. Shade would help out a bit.

Bluenitedragon if you can find me 2 or 3 parks shoot me a pm with the names and/or websites and I will see about rules at the parks and what not.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I'm going to be hit or miss... I won't put my name on the list, but I'll be thinking about ya'll as I work with my family on a garage clean up project...

I'd put myself at 10% chance of being there...

I'm bummed I'll probably miss my first meet... Didn't get the windshield in yet anyway...

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Why can't we just meet at the mall? Is anybody seriously worried about an 18 year old guy whos packing a maglite?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not scared but the problem is what if 2 of us get there at 1145ish and we get kicked out at 12 and someone shows up at 12:15 running late due to somthing then they dont know where we went.

But lets do it at the mall. I'm down with that. The start time will be noon unless Fearless wants to change it.

Picture where we are parking tha cars.

Address:
Coral Ridge Mall
1451 Coral Ridge Avenue
Coralville, Iowa 52241

The food court at the mall has:
A&W All American Food (down for A&W)
Arby's
Chick-fil-A
Panda Express
Quizno's Classic Subs
Sarku Japan
Subway
Taco Bell
Villa Pizza
Whitey's Ice Cream

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Very nice Nick! Thanks for adding the restaurants. We can meet somewhere else and travel there together and grab a bit to eat.

Meet time is still noonish. I figure I will leave Chicago at around 9am.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Depending on how everyone feels we could hit up a movie too. I can search junk yards and maybe we can hit one up nearby?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts