DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Intrepid owners on this site are from Iowa?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on fellas there has to be some Intrepid owners in this club from Iowa. I now I'm not the only one. :cool:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hey Biglos- I'm from Iowa too :) what a great state this is.....

Pimped3point3 is also from Iowa - he lives about 10 miles north of me.

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey i am from iowa, Independence, i am 16, i have a 1st gen. black with eclipse 12"s and infinity 6 1/2" up front if your in town ever come talk to me, roll down the window and listen to which ever way the sound is coming from
haha

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
yep im from iowa.....i live in shitfield, i mean sheffield. its about 18 miles south of mason city

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I am glad I live in wisconsin. Iowa is kinda boring. At least we have an active stereo type (Beer and Cheese. Like 'em both. Watch the Packer Game with a Miller GD in the left hand and a chunk of Colby jack in the right. Yee Haww! (((Damn Vikings. I hate 'em!))) ) But it is close to Iowa. (matter o fact, we border the same section of the Grand Mississippi. Too bad those Damn Minnesoda Vikings fans get the river first..... )

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe we all can get together sometime and have our own little meet. Since, you love Iowa so much LaFrad, you could also come on down. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lafrad,
I just realized that you are from Eau Claire. Have you been down on Water St. lately? :confused:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
holey cow it is a mess. Homecoming tore it apart. When was the last time you were around?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
whereabouts in iowa you guys thinking of meeting? Anything much past dubuque becomes QUITE a drive for me. (dubuque is 3.5-4 hours if the weather is good)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lafrad,
The last time I was up there, was about a year ago. A good friend of mine use to live up there. I use to go up there about 5-10 times a year.

I am pretty flexible to meeting just about anywhere in Iowa.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey BigLos, I live in Iowa... sorry everyone I've been kinda quiet recently becuase well I just got married. And that took up quite a bit of my time in the last month or so. But hey, I'm living in Cedar Rapids, and I woudl defintely be up for a meet & greet of all the intrepid fans that we have, I even know of a local girl who lives in CR as well, has an intrepid that I'm sure would come.

-DeepRed

------------------
'99 ES Inferno Red
K&N Drop in filter
Red rear license plate bulb
**** Below Installed on the 3rd ****
Infinity Kappa 60.3cs in front
Infinity Kappa 693.3i 6X9 3-ways
(custom mounted on the rear deck)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Deepred,
Congratulations on the recent marriage. Or should I be giving condolence? :D So, you live in Cedar Rapids also. I wonder if we have ever passed each other on the road before?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh it's congratulations... condolences for loosing some of the single man freedoms, like not having to coucil with the wife when I want to do something to the car. ;)
But Hey BigLos I prolly have passed you at some point. Wanna get together for lunch sometime and drool over eachothers cars... hopefully after the morning of the 3rd when I get my first real mod done do the car. :cool: drop me a email at [email protected] .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deepred,
That sounds OK to me. I will email you to try and set up a date and time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts