DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the 82209616AC Ipod Integration Kit hooked up to their RB1 along with the Uconnect and a changer? does everything work properly?
Thanks In Advance,
Andrei

·
Registered
739 Posts
I dont have the ipod integration, but I can tell you that the aux cable adapter for the RB1 on eBay has 2 connectors. One to go into the RB1, and one for the CD changer to go into. It allows both to work, and it does a good job.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have the ipod integration, but I can tell you that the aux cable adapter for the RB1 on eBay has 2 connectors. One to go into the RB1, and one for the CD changer to go into. It allows both to work, and it does a good job.
Thanks, that is what the Ipod kit soes as well, only it allows you to control the Ipod from the RB1. what I really need to know is if it will interfere with the Uconnect. I know a few people have the Ipod Kit, Changer and Sirius, and I believe that it works fine. I don't care for sirius, but I do have the Uconnect.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Andrei, try posting it on the other site, I want to say that Bobby (silverspecial) and Ryan (sneke_eyez) have the ipod and uconnect

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.