DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here it is, my stock 00 Intrepid R/T autostick....

I had a Accel Kool Blue Filter but Mr. Gasket sucks as a company and is discontinueing the line... not like it mattered for us they were giving us the wrong filter anyways.

My original window sticker:

i bought the car from my mom (can't get a better maintained car). With 97,400 miles mint inside and out for 1500$ can't complain. :gmorning:

Mods: Sun Sensor w/ auto headlight switch, K&N Drop in, Remote Starter w/ Locks and Trunk Popper, Factory fogs, Cargo net, Center Speaker replaced with Pioneer TS-A878 3.5", Infinity Amplifier, Infinity Kappa Perfect 10 in sealed box, Memphis pc300, Auto Dimming Mirror, Vent Visors (keep that pesky water out).

To be installed: (when i'm not to lazy) OTIS, Mopar Mudflaps. (waiting on my AOEM-CHR2).

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Sweet deal! Good to know the service history in and out :anon: I bought my R/T from my father back in 2003 when the car was just over a year old; and I paid just over 20K for it :p
Look for ward to seeing some pics!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
One more silver R/T (+1) :p Can't wait for the pics:fun_08:

Reactions: kcarlos2000

·
Registered
750 Posts
DAMN a freakin silver one too a Silver R/T how much worste can it get....BTW anyone see avenger :) LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup another silver R/T i figure'd i'd post the window sticker for anyone who was looking to see what the OE looked like.

Avenger???? (lost) is this a movie?

love'n that andy's kit, although i'll prolly never get that crazy w/ the trepid.

as for the avitar, no better way to explain me.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
IpwnN00BSin518 said:

love'n that andy's kit, although i'll prolly never get that crazy w/ the trepid........

Never say never my friend......I never thought I would do it either.....well, never thought I could do it. :D Thanks for the nice words :fun_08:

·
Registered
165 Posts
i never thought i was going to do anything to my car when i first got it...but now i spend everyday thinking of new and different things to do to it...itll catch up to you pretty quick....

·
Registered
34 Posts
For the first time ever... my car.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like your car. That was just the first time I'd ever put a picture of my car on here. That's all. :bandit:

·
Registered
19,573 Posts
IpwnN00BSin518 said:
Well here it is, my stock 00 Intrepid R/T autostick.... No real modifications except: Otis,Center Speaker, Auto-dimming mirror, infinity amp upgrade, and sun sensor.

I had a Accel Kool Blue Filter but Mr. Gasket sucks as a company and is discontinueing the line... not like it mattered for us they were giving us the wrong filter anyways.

i bought the car from my mom (can't get a better maintained car). With 97,400 miles mint inside and out for 1500$ can't complain. :gmorning:
Oh yeah! I've got my original window sticker too! Going to find it, and scan it.
I think mine was the same exact price...
Killer deal on that sweet ride! So what kind of ride does Mom have now?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
thanks to all, i do like the idea of tint, but no spoiler, i've never liked the factory one.

06 toyota solara is the madukes new whip

still has original factory exhaust, i cleaned up the tip yesterday w/ some steel wool and turtle chrome polish, eventually it will need to be replaced, considering it's 7 years old, but untill then it's always been the part i loved most about the car, besides the comfy seats and 17's

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
hey welcome to the site and i like your R/T!!!
always good to have another silver Intrepid on the site!!!

btw, spoilerdepot.com makes another spoiler for our cars, I purchased one and put it on mine, check out my sig page for more pics, I am not a big fan of the factory one either but I really love the way this spoiler compliments the car, really makes it look sportier in my opinion

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just added r1 xdrilled and slotted rotors, installed the otis and mudflaps, and upgraded my rear swaybar to the beefier oem dodge one w/ bushings.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts