DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i used to own an intrepid and i was big into selling 300m parts here. i came across a few 01+ 300m's at the junkyard the other day and i'm curious if there is still any demand for parts from these cars? the cars had steering wheels with radio controls, leather console lids, evic consoles and heated leather seats. along with the other usual 300m parts such as chrome door handles, autodim mirrors and auto headlight switches. I'd love to buy some stuff and sell it here, but need to make sure i'm not gonna lose money in buying from the yard.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Id say that M stuff has been selling pretty good, well from what Ive seen since I joined beginning of this year. You could always ask what ppl are looking for before you go off to the yard. Chrome window switches, handles, shifter, gauges seem to sell pretty quick. Not sure what a good yard will charge for them tho

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Glad to see you came back!

There's always a demand for 300M stuff, you of all people should know that!

Just keep in mind that items like chrome switches and stuff aren't bringing in the big bucks like they used to. When I first starting coming here, switches were $120+, now the average price is around $50-$60. You can still get a good chunk of money for chrome shift knobs though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts