DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this 40 Below stuff on TNN today. Does anyone here have any experience with it?

·
9,861 Posts
4 words: Red Line Water Wetter.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
saw it on the weekend too....it wuz on hot rod tv wasn't it??? or TRUCKS???

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Red Line Water Wetter is good stuff.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Those prices sound right to me.. I bought WW at Pepboys.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jus' Trepping said:
saw it on the weekend too....it wuz on hot rod tv wasn't it??? or TRUCKS???
I think I was watching Trucks at the time. I always watch these shows to get ideas. Too bad they always choose project vehicles that have tons of aftermarket parts -- not much custom work. I would love it if those guys would mod an LH. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
yea ok now that all of us know what tv shows you watch, back to the orignal point of the thread, is this **** any good? notice any diffrence?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Well, I don't put **** in my car.. I don't know about you. :)

Water wetter is designed to transfer heat from the engine to the coolant more quickly. It does appear to do that. The coolant doesn't run any cooler, however I'm sure the engine itself does.

There has been some tests on whether or not it works, and it seems to.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, may main concern is the engine temp when sitting in two hours of traffic daily. My temp gauge is always at the halfway point; in traffic it goes a little higher. I've read posts where you guys say that your LH's run at the 1/4-3/8 point -- that makes me worry. :) If this 40 Below or stuff like it will help without hurting my car I'd be willing to give it a shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts