DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Friend of mine has a 95 Dodge Avenger, and he had the car totaly wrecked after he's owned it for about 6 months (he bought it in 1995, yep, brand new car). Now i got a brand new 2001 Dodge Intrepid SE, owned it for 6 months and got it smashed twice this month.
first time it was hit on the 13th, the whole left side got scratched and dent i was parked and waiting in the car, and today, almost at the same time today, 11:40am (last time it was 11:50am) i was hit again while waitin' for the light to turn green.
so, if vehicles made by Ford have to be recalled every year to fix manufacturers defects, then Chrysler's thing is to have your Brand new car Smashed before it turns a year old.

I am so mad, i could kill something right now.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Did you ever see that cartoon Hey Arnold on Nickelodeon?? Maybe your kids watch it, but anways, there is this character on there named Eugene. That kid is constantly having bad luck, bike getting smashed by street cleaner, always falling. I dunno what to tell you lol. I think you're always SOL then. Bad luck dude... sorry. :(

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
That sucks but dont feel to bad. My wife totaled our last new car 1 hour and 35 min`s after we drove it off the lot. It was a Ford the first and last one for me and my wife.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Check out the thread called "Thanksgiving Day Casualty" in the second gen. general discussion forum for more tales of woe and dented metal.

Sorry to hear about your ride.

:confused:

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: MoparHead ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts