1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Never saw an M with that color combo on the interior....and never heard of a "gold edition" either. I bet its a dealer package...maybe the guy added the white interior trim himself...or the dealer did it.
Doesn't look very cool in any case.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Based on the description and the pictures, I don't see anything "custom" on it. Looks like a stocker to me.

As to the "Gold Edition" name he gave it, I'll defer to the 300M owners to let us know if there really was a "Gold Edition".

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
The interior is stock, the gold emblem on the grill is not. I've parted out a couple M's with that interior scheme.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Is this like the Toyota Camry Gold Editions where it seems that "Gold Edition" means gold emblems instead of the usual silver/chrome ones?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so ti is stock, i was wondering cause i've never seen that color interior before IMO it looks like ****.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
smc1377 said:
Is this like the Toyota Camry Gold Editions where it seems that "Gold Edition" means gold emblems instead of the usual silver/chrome ones?
Some Concordes came with stock gold badging, but I never saw an M with it.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
smc1377 said:
That interior is FUGLY. You can tell it was in an accident, the front driver side view of the car...where the fender meets the fascia looks like it wasn't put together very well.

And the mirror switch on the drivers door is falling out.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
weird!
white leather... huh

i honestly didnt even know these existed, which is odd, because i pride myself on being able to identify the 300M/Intrepid/Concorde interior packages/colors

at any rate, it looks like hell

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I don't think that looks real great in those pictures, but I like the color combination TFC put in his 300m, and it is very similar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts