DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
got damnit the next person to post one of these threads should just get banned lol

i cant blame u for asking, but thats garbage, dont even bother looking at it its a wast of bandwidth lol

i dont think their IS a chip offered for our car WITHOUT sending in our bcm for reprograming

ALi

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Yeah I agree. Notice you don't see the name of the company that makes this thing anywhere on the site. You mean to tell me somebody's making these things in their basement and have programming for any car that might want one??? Bullshit. Looks like somebody on a shopping spree at radioshack and selling it on ebay. I wouldn't even give it a second look without knowing who's making the thing.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks like a battery for my kids remote controlled car. It looks like you have to run it inline in the wiring, but what they are saying that they do is change the fuel curve which would not require reprogramming on the BCM and could easily add 8 to 12 horse power. I don;t tink I would pay for one to put on my car though. Email the dude and tell him that you are a member on a large LH website and that if he sends you one for free and it works you maybe able to get him a lot of business.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
wrench said:
Looks like a battery for my kids remote controlled car. It looks like you have to run it inline in the wiring, but what they are saying that they do is change the fuel curve which would not require reprogramming on the BCM and could easily add 8 to 12 horse power. I don;t tink I would pay for one to put on my car though. Email the dude and tell him that you are a member on a large LH website and that if he sends you one for free and it works you maybe able to get him a lot of business.
They don't work, the computer picks it up and adjusts accordingly. Therefore rendering it useless, it's already been tried.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The wierd thing is if you look at the seller's feedback, they're all positive. Either people are really really dumb or this product might actually hit the spot. Despite the matter, this guy is making a TON Of money on plastic and wires, i want IN!

·
Registered
865 Posts
got damnit the next person to post one of these threads should just get banned lol
:werdsign:

:9lame:

maybe he made a few accounts or got some people to just give him good reviews.

too many scam artists on ebay, good thing you have the massive knowledge of dinet on your side of as I like to call it (the scam shield)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
you 3.5 guys imma get 15 of these here g-boxes and imma pwn you all with my 3.3 :)

j/k of coures. somone hook it up to a speaker to see if it gives more power.

·
Registered
865 Posts
HAHAH ya i'd laugh if someone got alot and thought they would get ...extra power.

I don't know how it could give anything more power, energy has to come from somewhere, you can't create it out of nothing only manipualte it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts