DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clean up the car for the meet in Cincinnati tomorrow. Detail it and apply dressing to all black trim and VRT to the tires. Wife says "It's going to rain" and I say "Oh well".
Because we are having a garage sale for the womens ministries the garage is full and I have to park on the street. I park on the street with the car looking great just down from the house. After lunch before work I come out and there it was. A great fuzzy Almond Intrepid. Covered in grass. The lawn service company did not even try to avoid the trep.
Tires, rims, all the dressed trim and windshield covered in grass. I took it for a drive and most of it came off but it still looks like crap. Stop at the car wash after work I guess.

It figures. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
three times in a row this happened

1. Wash car, come home get back in the car an hour later to find bird droppings.
2. WAsh car in the evening. Wake up in the morning and find bird ****.
3. Wash car, while pullign out of the car wash a bird **** on it. I kid you not. This happened three concecutive times within a period of one month.
After that I said @#$# it and didn't wash the car for a month. The rain cleaned it for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts