DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BE PATIENT! MY FRIEND I'M IN THE LEARNING PROCESS HERE. ALSO, ABUNDANCE AND GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT DELIGENTLY. I PROMISE MAN THE GREAT PICS ARE ON THERE WAY. PEACE BROTHER, I'M OUT!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Street People

Two threads and still no pictures.

Don't you just love it when street people go near computers?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Street People

SOVIET_UNION said:
Two threads and still no pictures.

Don't you just love it when street people go near computers?
NEVER HEARD OF A "STREET PEOPLE" DO YOU CARE TO ELABORATE ON THAT TERM OR SHALL I SAY STATEMENT. GOD IS PERFECT AND OWNS EVERYTHING: THATS WHY I SERVE THE ONE AND ONLY WHICH MAKES ME A " GOD PEOPLE". SOVIET _ UNION SERVING YOURSELF, COMPUTER SKILLS AND OCCUPATION STATUS DOESN'T EXACTLY QUALIFY AS HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. 2000 DODGE INTREPID PICTURES ARE ON THERE WAY. GOD BLESS!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Batman

Holy dogshit batman! Like, i've heard of "one degree of separation" but, how about "one degree of self esteem". Way to get offended easily, wierdo.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Batman

SOVIET_UNION said:
Holy dogshit batman! Like, i've heard of "one degree of separation" but, how about "one degree of self esteem". Way to get offended easily, wierdo.
FAR FROM BEING OFFENDED , AN THIS ONE DEGREE OF SEPARATION THING YOUR REFERRING TO DOESN'T QUIT COMPUTE . I'LL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT MY REMARK WAS PERTAINING TO "WHERE ALL ONE" NOT STREET PEOPLE . SO, RELAX A LITTLE IT HELPS WITH QUICK ASSUMPTION ABOUT PEOPLE . ALSO, PLEASE DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF WITH THINKING THAT YOU OFFENDED THE PRESENCE . THE WEIRDO REMARK A LITTLE CHILDISH DON'T YOU THINK , BELIEVING AND SERVING IN GOD IS FAR FROM BEING WEIRD. SO, LETS DROP THE DRAMA AND ENJOY THE WEB BECAUSE THOSE 2OOO DODGE INTREPID PICS ARE REALLY, HOT.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Joe....weren't you the one who had the sig that said "If you are playing nice you aren't really playing at all." ? :p

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LHSer said:
After you find God, please find the caps lock button.
KNOWN HIM FROM DAY ONE ,SO STOP SEARCHING HE'S NOT LOSS DON'T YOU THINK, AND THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS A LONG STORY. GREAT PICS ARE COMING SOON.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Dont make fun of him cause hes weird think of him as a morman or one of those people that come to your doors to spread the word of god or just shoot at them and watch em run :devil:
:D :sheep: cool i just found this :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chris18 said:
Dont make fun of him cause hes weird think of him as a morman or one of those people that come to your doors to spread the word of god or just shoot at them and watch em run :devil:
:D :sheep: cool i just found this :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:
I'M NOT A MORMAN , NOR AM I WEIRD AND DEFINETLY NOT A DOOR TO DOOR SALESMAN. VIOLENCE LETS NOT GO THERE, DUDE.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
THE PRESENCE said:
HA! HA! HA! I'M EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICUTIES DUDE, SO HAVE YOUR FUN, THE SITUATION WILL BE RESOLVED TOMMORROW.
1) Remove hand from weiner
2) Get rag to wipe off KY
3) Wipe off KY and any other "goo"
4) Place index finger over Caps Lock
5) Press ONCE

:p

·
Registered
468 Posts
lol im just playin dude ur a trep lover as i can see and im cool with that i belive in god too but i choose to express it in my owen way :sheep:

anyway i bet ur caps lock is messed up like mine was on my old comp

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.