DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will i got my car back today. Only took 29 days. Thanks to GM PP Major care Warranty. The biggest most worthless extended warranty i ever bought. I will Never make that mistake again. They did replace the whole tranny and both tranny lines. It shifts a little tight right now. I can tell she is new. I picked up the right floor mats this time from Dave the Moparparts guy. Thanks Dave. I also got the better DC radio in today. Got luckly the brakes have just been all replaced. Friday morning the new front struts go in. And a good bath and wax job in the afternoon. And mud flaps and some pinstriping also planned.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Cool.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I gotta start paying more attention to the boards... wtf happend to the neon?

(yes I could search, but you have posted so many times that It would be a couple days before I got a result)

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Why weren't you in Chicago?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
You're nuts Kevin ;)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I work too much now.

We had this "demo days" thing our boss put together, and he decided he wanted to have 3 more projects done than what was asked for. (just because, you know, that is a good thing to do: throw together **** projects to make us "look" busy)

I was at the office these past weekends.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lafrad My MS has gotten worse. And the shifting was driving my foot and leg nuts. But the Neon R/T went to a good home. My friend Doug has it now for his wife's daily driver. Glad you are back on the site again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts