1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04 Police Pkg (front) 80k miles
04 ES with severe frame and engine damage (middle) 55k
01 RT with minor front end damage (back) 60k

Helping out a friend with the RT. It's almost ready to get back on the road.
The interior, fenders, doors and trunk lid of the ES will be moved to the Police car and the ES will be scrapped.

The Police car will become a daily driver for a while...

1603024901542.jpeg

·
Premium Member
16,960 Posts
Black Intrepids Matter!!

Reactions: Scooter-Man

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill, you know full well that ALL Intrepids matter...all LHs for that matter!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
All Catfish Mouth Concordes!

Reactions: tf34mech

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
I've got a 2000 R/T with 90k miles you can have for $400. Come and get it. Trailer is required !

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And this little gem from Detroit with only 38k. Somebody broke the lock cylinder and surrounding steering column trying to steal it. Can't roll up the window until I replace the column and lock.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
And here's the 02 300M Special with only 19,700 miles

View attachment 41150

Hard to tell with the shadows...but does that have a standard 300m bumper up front?

A classic repair on Specials where people didn't want to pay the premium for the Special Front Bumper.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got a 2000 R/T with 90k miles you can have for $400. Come and get it. Trailer is required !
The silver trep is actually for one of my co-workers BUT after that there will be no more projects. I swear. No more. I'm all done! Period!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you back back up to the previous shot (with more sunlight), you can see the original bumper. It's there and all in one piece...lol

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
What are you going to do with the Special? Keep it or Flip it?

·
Registered
15,096 Posts
The silver trep is actually for one of my co-workers BUT after that there will be no more projects. I swear. No more. I'm all done! Period!
Yep - heard that before - been there - bought the T-shirt. Soon you'll be in Tiny Pebble getting the Ricer with an awesome interior. Plus - Ron will feed you some top shelf liquor as a host.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
Jack Daniels Honey FTW.

And when you pick up the Ricer....I'll give you Dino's old Black ES seats that he traded me. And more.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
An interior like this.....heh

SAM_1891a.JPG

SAM_1893a.JPG

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
Got some Johnny Walker Blue hanging around also!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,750 Posts
Chances of that are about as good as the chances of me buying all Fords!

What is your current LH count?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ROFLMAO! You guys are killing me! Bob (the co-worker) is trying to talk his wife into letting him buy the Special. I don't think he's going to win since he just bought the Trep (now they have three Treps).
One of the black Treps in the driveway belongs to DJ. I'm down to three LHs one of which is going to the crusher. The plan is to sell the remaining two, pack the tools up in the truck and head back to the PNW (Pacific Northwest) and retire August 27th 2024. Three years and 10 months to go!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts