DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The crap keeps building up.

U.S. hate

You think they would be more interested on why they violated the Geneva convention then how the pictures got out.

Put your tail between your legs and get out now. Just like Vietnam.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stock04Intrepid said:
Stupid Iraqi's. Don't they realize that the American troops will remain in Iraq for as long as USA is a country?
The 1600+ ones that came back in body bags are gone. So are the 1000's of inocent people killed by Americans.

·
Registered
589 Posts
im sorry, but we're killing 1,000's of innocent people over here anyway... might as well spread the wealth... plus over there, there arent many innocent people... and if they are, its here own faults for being there, they should know that if insurgents are hiding amongts them they should protect themselves or LEAVE. IMO anyone that hides insurgents that are blowing street corners and buildings sky high, are just as guilty as the insurgents.

Reactions: alderran

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Stock04Intrepid said:
Stupid Iraqi's. Don't they realize that the American troops will remain in Iraq for as long as USA is a country?
Do we still have troops in Vietnam? I know we do like to never ever leave but we can be forced to leave it has happened in the past and I am sure it's going to happen in Iraq

·
Registered
423 Posts
Trytic said:
there arent many innocent people... and if they are, its here own faults for being there, they should know that if insurgents are hiding amongts them they should protect themselves or LEAVE

Wow, your ignorance just floors me. It isn't like every iraqi is strapping bombs to themselves, I would actually bet that very few even know somebody who is.

·
Registered
589 Posts
im not saying that they all know who is and who isnt, im saying that those who arent should get the idea and leave the places that they are being bombed.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Trytic said:
im not saying that they all know who is and who isnt, im saying that those who arent should get the idea and leave the places that they are being bombed.
Many do. When Fallujah was a hot terrorist town, many Fallujan refugees left and went elsewhere. Now that it's more secure many are returning. Leaving ones home is easier said than done in most cases.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Theres americans who strap bombs to their chest and threaten the lives of americans. Why dont we hear about that ?

There are AMERICAN convicts that get butt raped every day. But you care about SADDAM in his boxers. You must be off in your head. The world is a place full of OPINIONS about everything. There are some ppl who THINK for them selves and there are the other 95% of the population that follows those ppl that think for them selves.

Let me ask this because I dont know. If russia, iraq, and iran, have embassys in USA. Do they have their own troops here on their embassy. Or Doesn't USA have troops at all their embassys all over the world ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts