DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter calls me at the hospital ask where is my car. I say in front of the house, she says no it is not. My wife heads home too see what is going on and it is gone. At least it was paid off.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
Very sorry to hear Mike. M/F'ers just cant leave other people's things alone nowadays. I hope they find it in one piece. Lemme know if theres anything I can do.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
That sux soooooo bad. How are you feeling from the surgery?

Hope they catch da basturds and you recover really fast Mike!!!

Oh BTW do you know Chip Foos by chance?

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Damn Mike, I'm sorry bro....
Stupid people...stupidity should be painful!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
What an asshole, if i saw him and he stole my car i would beat the livin **** outta him and tell him to buy me an R/T or ill kill him.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Wow, is Ohio known for this kind of activity? That is messed up man, I'm so pissed for you. Can't even have something nice anymore without someone taking away what isn't theirs. I'm sure you worked hard to pay for that, and some scumbag just takes it like that. UGH!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Had an 89 Daytona Shelby stole once....real stupid feeling going out to a car and finding it not there, and the keys are danglin' in your hand.
Found my a day later gutted. Sucks bad I will agree.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
I'm sorry to ear that. I hope they catch the guy and hook him up to an battery charger or welder at full power.

Down here where I live, you do not want to try and steal someones vehicle. You will be shot f you are trying to steal someones car.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
Down here where I live, you do not want to try and steal someones vehicle. You will be shot f you are trying to steal someones car.
No different here...at least at my house...

Mike I really hope they find your car...in one piece....if they do find it and you need some help fixing it back up, hit me up, I'll be glad to help!!

This makes 4 people I know now with stolen cars....two of my co-workers got theirs stolen last year, one a Grand Marquis with 24's, the other a Monte Carlo SS...the other a Chevy pickup just for a joyride...2 out of the three were found...what is this crappy town coming to...

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
OMG Mike, I'm so sorry to hear. You've done so much to make it so nice too. I'm with Dan on this, you need anything let me know. I worked really hard getting those handles in there, so you know if they find the bastards, I got your back!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Damn that Sucks, I know the feeling, Even if they do find it i would be sketchy, You don't know what has been done to it. I refused to take my car back after it was stolen and the insurance company paid me for it.

You had your golf clubs out of the trunk right????
Lol the funny thing is when my car was stolen I had a set of clubs in the trunk, but luckily they were still there when the car was found.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
You tell the insurance company that set of Ping's was in the trunk even if they werent!!! hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 40 Posts