DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the racing stories I heard, this recent one tops them all.

Well ya see, bout 10 years ago I was racing this riced out honda civic with my grand national that was pushing 700 to the wheels. We line em up and as I hit the spray in second, my car does a wheel stand. Well, what happened is that the civic got a little to close. I was in the right lane, and when my car came down, my tire got stuck in his passenger side window. So here I am on 3 wheels with one in his passenger seat. This guy hits the spray and off comes my wheel in his passenger seat. My car smacked the ground so hard I damn near thought my engine was gonna pop out! When I finaly came to a stop, a state trooper pulled up beside me and asked my what I was doin wit only three wheels. I said some ricer just took off when mah wheel in the passenger seat of his civic! He just shook his head and drove off. Well, to make a long story short, I got me another wheel, ran into the guy the next weekend, and pulled 5 car lengths on him, but I made damn sure I was in the left lane for that race. Got mah wheel back from him and it was bent to all hell. I guess that's the price you pay for being able to do a wheel stand on the street from a roll!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It took every last bit of self control to just nod my head at not bust out laughing in this guy's face. Biggest bullshit story I've ever heard, and the guy told it like he was dead serious.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
man if you think thats crazy than listen to this. one time while driving this civic i raced a grand national that pulled a wheelie and then....... wait, what?

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,543 Posts
Aw hell, I do that with my train at work when I'm bored.

·
Registered
550 Posts
So, he then raced him next weekend, with the same car I suppose and won. I'm sure there was a lot of damage done to the car, and he got it fixed that quick. Also, the state trooper just 'ignored' his damaged 3 wheel car and took off. Total BS.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I raced a Civic one time with my Intrepid and we both did wheelstands. In the air both cars came together and some how his right little 13" wheel and my left crusader swapped from car to car!
No Really it did happen. LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts