DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my newest addition to the Intrepid family...

This 2002 R/T was ordered by the original owner and he took delivery of it at 2 miles on the odometer. I am now the second owner with just under 69,000 on it. It's well-optioned, which leaves my mod bug wondering... do I keep it stock?

-Black Leather Interior
-Auto Climate Control
-Infinity Sound w/ 4-disc changer
-Traction Control
-Sunroof... my favorite feature!!!

Compliments the other two pretty well, I think!

It's funny watching people turn their heads as they drive by!

Those aren't scratches, thankfully... just pine needles! :)

The interior's really dirty because the owner hadn't had a chance to clean it yet. Today was the first day it was in the paper and I bought it at 10:30 am! :) I knew it would sell fast since it's in such nice condition.

I've transfered the plate onto it for a week or so until the weather gets really nasty, then the blue one goes back on the road for the winter. I think I'll bring the black one back out in the spring and maybe drive the silver one a little later in the summer or fall.

The crazy happiness of having a new car hasn't quite worn off yet... I'll probably crash sometime while I'm at work tonight! haha

All of my parents and friends think I'm crazy for having three cars at age 19, but if this is crazy, I don't want to be sane! :) :willy_nilly:

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,550 Posts
Arrrgggghhhlgggg!!!! Under 70k miles Mmmmmmmmmm (drooling)
Nice find dude, hook it up some more!

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
That is a VERY nice trio... I like! I was the same way with the Ford Fairmont from age 16 to 21... I had 6 of them total, a stationwagon, several 4 door models, a prized 2 door coupe, and a couple of parts ones...

Very sweet looking group.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments everybody! I can't wait for tomorrow so I can actually get it cleaned up (go away rain!!!)

Nice little collection you've started. All you need now is an Infreno red one in the middle.
Haha! It's funny you say that because I have a thing for the Inferno Red ones and the Stone White ones... but my current pattern is a new one every two years, so it's gonna be a while! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sweeeeet!!!!

The picture witht the three Treps looks amazing.

Congratulations on a great find.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm very partial to the R/T myself...over a month later I'm still not over the new-car giddiness every time I have an excuse to take her out. Congrats on the clan! People are going to mistake you for a Dodge dealer.

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
nice find.. i wanna just hear what ppl say when they drive by.. like wtf someones got too much time on their hands to own 3 of the same car... lol so is one goin up for sale? i know the ones a winter ride rite so wil the r/t be a classyer winter ride? and may i ask how you plan to keep them all drivers..actually i worded that wrong.. i guess im asking are you gonna rotate cars each day.. say the black one monday, silver tuesday and blue wed? just amazing man hahah i wish i could choose which color i wanted to drive every day hahaha

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice find.. i wanna just hear what ppl say when they drive by.. like wtf someones got too much time on their hands to own 3 of the same car... lol so is one goin up for sale? i know the ones a winter ride rite so wil the r/t be a classyer winter ride? and may i ask how you plan to keep them all drivers..actually i worded that wrong.. i guess im asking are you gonna rotate cars each day.. say the black one monday, silver tuesday and blue wed? just amazing man hahah i wish i could choose which color i wanted to drive every day hahaha
Haha! The silver one is my first car and started as a bone-stock base-model that I built to the awesome car it is today. I bought the blue ES to be the winter car and it will stay the winter car. The new R/T will be my spring/summer car and I'll probably drive the silver one for a little while in the late summer/fall before the blue one comes back on the road.

I'm trying to limit the mileage on the silver one because I want to keep it for the rest of my life... and the R/T I just want to keep in the nice shape that it's in! :)

It's kinda fun because it's like you get a new car every four months...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wish my black one had the 3.5L, but hey the 3.2L isn't so bad.

I'm probably 2.5 hours down from you in Lake Orion.
Oh, cool! I love the 3.2's... both the silver car and blue car have the 3.2 and it's a powerful and efficient engine. This 3.5 is a lot more powerful though... I'm afraid it's going to get me into some trouble this spring! haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts