DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J-Intakes has always been a hobby of mine, more of a fun thing to do then actual work

Things have changed over the years and I simply do not have the time to do intake builds anymore

Seeing if there is any interest in buying it as a whole business, this would include rights to the logo, website, J-Intake name as well as full plans/parts list to build each model including suppliers used, template for cutting the heat shields and at least one full intake along with the parts needed to modify that same intake to work on different models (2.7/3.2/3.5, airbox/cone filter)

Right now this is not a for sale thread but simply wanted to see if there is any interest

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have been wondering if you still made any more j-intakes. I am not really interested in buying the business as much as I am interested in buying an intake. Do you still have any for sale?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been wondering if you still made any more j-intakes. I am not really interested in buying the business as much as I am interested in buying an intake. Do you still have any for sale?
Yes I am still making them, you can use the contact me off the J-Intakes website to get pricing info

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yes I am still making them, you can use the contact me off the J-Intakes website to get pricing info
Your website is down. Have you stopped making intakes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts