DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Kaba Kick is Russian Roulette for kids. The player points the gun at his or her own head and pulls the trigger. Instead of bullets, a pair of feet kick out from the barrel (which is shaped like a pink hippo). If the gun doesn’t fire, the player earns points.
Just awful! Awfully funny! ...In a disturbing kinda way.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm sure you could find it in a novelty store here in the states but you wouldn't see it at toys r us or kb toys, or at least i hope not.

I think any parent that is stupid enough to buy a toy like this for their kid should play a game of Russian Roulette themselves with the real ****.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Sheesh! The Japanese sure can build nice cars... but dont leave your children with them :)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
^^ Actually, I believe German build nicer cars. And on a side note, SAE's top engineered vehicles of the year 2005 were american (1st and 2nd place).

·
Registered
255 Posts
Stock04Intrepid said:
^^ Actually, I believe German build nicer cars. And on a side note, SAE's top engineered vehicles of the year 2005 were american (1st and 2nd place).
Not that i'm doubting you, but I'm just curious as to what other vehicles were high on the list, where can I find this?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Well, last year it was the Toyota Prius (1st place). I don't know what came in 2nd or third.

This year, 1st place honors went to the new C6 for it's weight reduction and increased performance and amazing value. To find a good balance between these three things is very difficult, but the C6 does it beautifully.

2nd place went to the LX-platform (300/Magnum). 3rd place went to the Acura RL.

You MIGHT be able to find these articles at sae's website. Unfortunatly, I think it's only available to SAE members.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
1st place goes to:
2001: Toyota Prius
2002: BMW 7-series
2003: Volvo XC90
2004: Toyota Prius
2005: Chevrolet Corvette

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Lets buy one for Bush. I will load the bullets for him.

Send donation to(paypal):

Oneintheheadforbush.com

·
Registered
347 Posts
Stock04Intrepid said:
That may be true... but I only said that the Japanese can build nice cars. I did not say they build the BEST cars, since best is always relative specially in the auto industry. Heck, a guy driving a 500,000 mile gremlin may think that his car is the best in the world :)

And on the Bush comment, you dont need to rig up any fancy guns for him. Just send him some pretzels j/k :) :kodomagna

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
adaptabl said:
Lets buy one for Bush. I will load the bullets for him.

Send donation to(paypal):

Oneintheheadforbush.com
That kind of talk is not acceptable under any circumstances. You are a cur.

Reactions: jossimbyr

·
Registered
255 Posts
Stock04Intrepid said:
Well, last year it was the Toyota Prius (1st place). I don't know what came in 2nd or third.

This year, 1st place honors went to the new C6 for it's weight reduction and increased performance and amazing value. To find a good balance between these three things is very difficult, but the C6 does it beautifully.

2nd place went to the LX-platform (300/Magnum). 3rd place went to the Acura RL.

You MIGHT be able to find these articles at sae's website. Unfortunatly, I think it's only available to SAE members.
Yeah I couldn't find it on their web site. But if second place went to the LX-platform, then it wouldn't be an acurate statement to say 1st and 2nd place were American Engineered cars. The 300 and Magnum were both German engineered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts